Wasn’t totally sure that I’d make a to-do for today, Saturday, but there were so many things left undone yesterday that I feel compelled to carry them over into the weekend.
Just wanted to include a note here, because not commenting has been annoying me: I know there should be a comma between the day of the week and the date (Saturday, June 11). I know, and I don’t care. For the sake of the titles of these blog posts, I want less punctuation. It’s kinda killing me a little bit every time, but I have my reasons, dammit!
walk Cosmo 1 walk Cosmo 2 weed some more run the dishwasher vacuum downstairs and move the living room furniture go to the grocery store, for groceriesand fathers day cards get gas in the Subaru(and fill gas cans for mowing) feed Cadenza
- do cardio workout thing with weights (Shelly Dose on Youtube?)
- and/ or
- prep for job interview (involves looking more carefully over job info; combing resume for talking points in general and related to leadership principles; looking at leadership principles and coming up with scenarios in which I have exemplified them; any maybe actually learning some tech or doing some other things to bolster my actual experience)
comb through volunteer editor positions more specifically(take the ones I have separated out and create a dynamic list/ database to help me figure out which to apply to); apply to some blogand/ or post on GoodReads look at job postings; maybe send a resume to a couple
- possibly play some lotro
- solidify schedule and plans for the summer (wood chipper versus hiring a tree service, and when?; August trip including whom to see, where to stay, and schedule of events related to the family and the unveiling; figure out plans for when Ray is here next weekend; decide on which Seafair sanctioned community events we want to go to; talk about the company picnic; and figure out camping plans)
buy wedding gift for I & W
- have Bear help me with interview prep (as relates to leadership principles)
- work together on our mod project (maybe
Bear introduce me to Skyrim) laundry( goods, stinkies, sheets, Bear’s goods) RELAXdid this minimally >.>
As for writing samples, Bear had a good idea this morning as we were sifting through some of those volunteer positions: many of them appear to be simple “write this one thing for us”-type roles, and I should do them, and then I will have even more writing samples to give. In addition to my own articles that I will publish, as discussed yesterday.