Got some stuff done yesterday, so that was nice. Today started with a feeling of promise, but so far, Reddit is winning. I’m going to just copy my list from yesterday and delete the non-repeated items, since I did almost none of that shit yesterday.
feed Cadenza walk Cosmo
- run 5 miles/ maybe also do a little bit of weights?
- do yard work:
- cut blackberry
- mow pasture?
- buy GeekGirlCon tix; possibly reserve doggy boarding and a hotel
- do BWI work
look at job postings; send resumes
- look into PCO stuff:
- read emails
- write article(s)
- make survey about getting involved
And the other list:
- fix the attic access door (must borrow extra ladder from next door)
- order Wolferman’s
- take lamp to the glass candle
- troubleshoot and fix old refrigerator, or buy new freezer
- look into bringing small claim against seller of our house; ultimately prepare suit
- if Bear’s cc gets changed, we’re going to have to change it at Costco.com
- have Bear do his expense reports
- CONS: (4 upcoming: GeekGirl (both days or just Saturday? talk to Bear) JetCityCC (not sure if we want to go: no information on the schedule until Oct. Might bee too close to the Vancouver trip and Con) FanExpoVancouver (we are going and we bought all three days: need to plan trip) RustyCon (dunno. looks expensive, not sure if it’s worth it. but Robin Hobb!))
- and of course: yard work
- cut back blackberry
- hack/ whack/ pull weeds
- cut up and dispose of branches
- get rid of any extra tansy ragwort
- plan a thing with Aly? might be too late
- purchase bulbs for our outdoor lights (probably)
- schedule service on the Subaru
Annnnd how about some link dumps, to clear up space on my browser?
- Margarita Luti seems like an interesting sort of character to write a story around
- Kingdom of An Tir (SCA) and this barony and the Madrone Equestrian Guild
- this game Gargoyles that I want to play with Bear
- this piano shop
- this listing about possible piano teachers for Bear
- this article about CF and the environment
- this service that will mail Ess-a-bagels for an exorbitant mark-up
- volunteering at construction for change?